Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Hoy Me Voy Part II - Letter from Aura!


Letter from Aura.. this time I just published what I received :) didn't put anything extra for story telling..

Love – a word made up of two consonants and two vowels. Fifty – Fifty! Equal distribution of alphabets. I never asked “What is Love?” I never asked “ If you are mine, if you would always remain to me. Not once, nor again and again. I believed, I depended, I hid, time came when I got scared of
losing you. Broke into tears, that when you go, how will I see your face again? Still I hid, didn’t ask, what is love? A unstoppable pain in my throat, heart beating so fast, pounding like a drum; shook like the small hummingbird, completely wrenched in rain.

I am Aura. I am here to tell my story in my words now. I fell in love, some body used it fiercely right.. Falling in love, lost in love, helpless and mad in love, there could never be a feeling in world that made me feel so empty still so fulfilled. The day I saw you in office, I knew there is a connection between you and me. I never felt so comfortable with anyone else. When we started sharing our tea, when I started half of my lunch box secretively for you in the fridge; I knew something was happening. I could feel it with my entire being. I was in fear, I was in tears, I was getting ripped inside, and wasn’t able to say a word. When you came to my desk, just to ask about your colleague, my heart pounded, I told you silently – hold me, just hold me tight close to your heart, but I never asked, what is love, what that meant to you.

I was riding back to home, you stopped your car, said hi to me; my heart pounded again, I looked inside, there were flowers in your car, I felt jealous, but I didn’t ask, what is love? I believed, I depended, I cried. You came sudden in my life, I wasn’t prepared for it, but I could never be prepared to fall on the ground. I waited, I believed, I chirped into joy, I screamed into fear. My sorrows, my tears, were giving me happiness.
Next day you asked me out for photography. I ignored. I knew it was pain, if I see you smiling with me, if I sit close to you, I would shiver, I would never be back to my senses again. My pillow got wet again and again, and my roomies got tired to make me smile just once. I couldn’t smile; I laughed, I danced, I went out in rain, to feel each drop of water rolling on my cheek, deep down in my skin, it was driest, rain came singing into my ears, It was madness, it was blissful.

You picked me in the afternoon, I didn’t ask, why couldn’t you have lunch with me? i knew that was not for me. I felt you wanted to hold my hand, but couldn’t ask for it. Neither had I said a word. It was our hearts; those were talking, beating in rhythm. Words took a back step. We didn’t talk anything but to feel each other’s presence, sitting so close to each other.  I left suddenly with an excuse, you were sad, angry, and restive, and you couldn’t say a word. I didn’t speak to you in office, I didn’t look into your eyes those were seeking answers. I was afraid, was it a dream, you were mine at that moment, my weak fearful heart was asking me, how should I love you, will you remain to me. Tears rolled, each moment that passed by, was edgy, I still didn’t ask, what is love, how long should I wait for you, should I love you. I kept on talking to myself, how long should I wait, for you to hold me once, and forever.

You talked to your family, you convinced everyone, we were getting married. But those flowers in your car couldn’t leave my memories. I was afraid, but I believed, I depended. I was crazy and sinking deep. You left for abroad, leaving everything behind;

I wanted to ask, what is love for you, was it love that kept those flowers in your car, or it wasn’t? or when our hearts sang together in rhythm, that was love. I am lost, I am in tears, I am empty, this night is short, and thoughts are many. wouldn’t I ask, I stand still, what is love, how long should I wait to have you all mine, give you all mine. I believe, I depend, I love!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment