Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

The Solitary - I live in

The green city Pune – or may I say – the city I am in love with. I fantasy the climate here. My friends call me effervescent by nature but trust me I could finally settle to write something about the place I live in, after 6 years J. Calm silhouette of Mula River – foliage surrounded one of the eldest residential society where I live in. Zephyr  in the evening – solitary stalk calls for a leisurely walk. I picked my camera and started walking. The serenity lay a hand on my loneliness. I fell in love with nature all over again.  Let me share what I maxim  there: 




























3 comments:

  1. You love flowers, I see. I am not alone, then.
    Some people tease me for my love for flowers. Bud I dont mind though. Most of the photos I take are flowers.

    ReplyDelete