Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

A little fun in my office corner@Saama


Morning!! Get up, get ready n rush to office. A fully air conditioned office atmosphere in a bright glass building!! I start my day with calls, mails and prioritization. My desk has all sticky notes around, pens, notepads, which talk about my "To Do"list. As the day goes, I quickly keep on finishing the tasks, a short lunch break and get a cup of tea to get me keep on working.

Neck dip work, I suddenly feel irritable as a ray of light disturbs my eyes and I can't see my screen!! Enough lights over the roof, already high resolution laptop screen, and on top of that this..
Whoa.. It's 5 pm and thru the tiny little space between the curtains, the source of my present irritation travelling.

I pushed my chair back .. all determined to get rid of that.
Picked the blind roller and looked out  for a glimpse.. With all shadow of irritation, I was amazed!!!! It's a beautiful sun set without any witness!!! I certainly am the stupid person who today realized my desk has a excellent view as I sit right next to the big west facing glass wall!!! Rolled the blind off and called my colleagues to enjoy this.

I realized, this moment might not happen again in my life, at least at this office corner as today I am fortunately carrying my cam. All thanks to the naughty light rays and the designer of these Office Vertical Blends to allow tiny little space to get lights play with, I captured the most beautiful view at my office desk corner. One of the best photographs in my life!!!

I suddenly realized the designer Peter Ellis (Courtesy: Wikipedia) did have a sense of beauty too!! Even the modern architects who design these sky scrappers and big multiplexes, are not only thinking about money, they didn't design the Glass building concept only for sake of  low energy saving, , but allowing us an opportunity to connect to nature.


So thankful to my office for providing such a amazing space, that now has motivated and inspired me to work even more effectively, enjoying the nature along with the beautiful view!!!
Every time now when I sit at my desk, I remember this beautiful day, beauty lies with the eyes of the beholder. We all are gifted, it's just that, the moment we pick up the challenge with determination to face it, challenge reveals the beauty underneath.

We live with the hope of light in a shadow of the light itself. The glass is not empty.. but half filled :)

2 comments:

  1. You r one of those lucky ones who got window seat:)...remember the day when it was captured..awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha.. I know how sad you were when your seat was moved!! I miss you too!! And so does the Sunset!!

    ReplyDelete